Senior Recruitment Consultant Private4 months ago - Jobs Offers - London - 175 views
Why would you want to work for MET?
MET Recruitment isn't trying to be like every other agency - we like to do things differently whilst ensuring that we get the basics right!
Whether you think it is our relaxed dress code (Onesies are allowed, if you really want to!), our positive approach to flexible working (one person works part-time from Spain!) or our unlimited free Teas and Coffees that makes us different we like to do everything we can to make you feel welcome and comfortable with working with us!
Whilst we see ourselves as like a family who are friendly and happy we do need everyone to be self-starters too! We're not afraid to get involved and get our hands dirty, as well as being passionate about the MET brand!
What's in it for you?
As well as the day to day enjoyment of a great place to work you will receive;
- Route to Management and an equity holding Directorship
- The chance to build your own team around you
- Monthly uncapped commission for your own work and that of your new team
- The opportunity to launch your own incentives for trips abroad and days out for you and your team!
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance and other employee benefits to be introduced after qualifying period
- Mobile phone and Laptop
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free parking
- A say in where our new Hertfordshire office will be based in 12 months time
What we would like you to do;
Reporting directly to the Owner/Director of the business you'll be an experienced billing consultant from any sector, responsible for both building a profitable desk of your own and supporting the recruitment and development of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to do the same.
- You'll therefore be a natural people and business manager with a talent for leadership! Building a successful desk of your own in any sector you want and showing your new team how it's done!
- You'll be an organised and empathetic person - a guru, a friend and a cheerleader to your team! We want someone who is going to get involved with their team and push them all to achieve their goals.
- You'll agree the desk targets and performance metrics with the Director where you will be handsomely rewarded for hitting and exceeding them!
- Working closely with the whole MET team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads and Headhunting potential clients and key accounts for our network.
- You will ensure that client candidate customer service is the best it can be as we want people to know how much of a great company we are whether we place successfully or not!
- You will continually expand your reach through networking, Marketing and Social Media engagements with a view to being part of the wider growth plans for the business.
What we need from you;
- Strong Recruitment Agency background - we are looking for an experienced Recruiter who is now looking for a role where you can run your Desk as your own business.
- An amazing business and people leader, we want to engage with inspirational, driven and hungry people, looking to develop their career through MET
- An efficient and effortlessly capable networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a prospect for MET.
- A proven track record of using modern recruitment methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to use a Company Website, Job Boards, LinkedIn and social media to attract clients and candidates.
- Being able to drive + having your own car. You'll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend.
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently meet performance expectations
- A Positive Attitude - we want to make a difference and build a sustainable scaled business for all of our employees.