Store Specialist, Qatar University المحترفينمنذ 5 أشهر - عروض الوظائف - Doha - 147 الآراء
- Organize and arrange the storage areas and to ensure that they comply to the national, internal and safety requirement, and monitor everything stored in the store, weight, quantity, size and quantity.
- Execute activities of receiving, warehousing, distribution, and monitor the stock level according to the approved policies and procedures, and record the items/ materials movement.
- Control the disposal, surplus, or salvage of storage materials/ items.
- Print and prepare bar-code and tag number for new purchased assets and damaged bar-code as necessary.
- Ensure that returning materials/ items have all the necessary documents, return form plus Loss and damage form with approval
- Report any discrepancy and illegal issues to manager
- Troubleshoots any assigned problems with purchase orders, deliveries, or pickups.
Qualifications "Relevant Diploma Degree
3 to 5 years experiences including 2 years in automated inventory control system
High interpersonal skills
High customer service skills
Report writing skills
Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all customer, management and staff"