Personal Assistant, Khatib & Alami المحترفينمنذ 11 شهر - عروض الوظائف - Riyadh - 288 الآراء
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Maintain and provide administrative and secretarial support service for the managers of facilities daily schedule, including forward planning of his workload, diary management and coordinating and collate all relevant paperwork.
- Set appointments and meetings for the manager as requested including regular one to one meetings with the manager of facilities and his/her direct reports.
- Prepare meeting papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes, as needed.
- Respond and advise efficiently to all electronic or verbal enquiries for the manager and other facilities staff, using their own initiative.
- Liaise effectively with internal divisions/departments and external organizations on behalf of the manager.
- Advise the manager of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are developed and maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the manager’s office.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 8+ years of experience of personal assistant work or related field.
- Excellent Communication & Organizational skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must be bilingual and proficient in spoken and written Arabic and English and/ or French.
- Experience in preparing agenda and collection of materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; taking minutes and keeping records of proceedings in a large organization.